Bechet harbor – River harbor placed on the left bank of the Danube, at km 679, composed from an inclined stone jetty with a length of 200 m and a vertical quay with a length of 40 m. Access to the quay is possible directly from the Danube fairway with the posibility of operating merchandise in domestic and international traffic.
Harbor area is equiped with:
- Operating berth;
- Waiting berth;
- Mooring pontoon;
- Storage ware house with an area of 765 m2;
- Direct transshipment operating system with a capacity of 200 to/h;
- Electronic scale for 60 tons vehicles;
- Fixed quay crane with a reach of 43 m with the capacity of 6000 kg at 13,8 m and 1100 kg at 43 m;
- Security guard and video surveillance systems.