Drobeta-Turnu Severin branch
Drobeta-Turnu Severin harbor – River harbor located on the left bank of the Danube, at km 933, dockside access being made directly from the fairway.
Harbor area is equiped with:
- The high weight vertical quay with a length of 300 m and with the posibility of operating merchandise in domestic and international traffic at three berths simultaneously;
- Quay water depth is 4-5 m, with no level fluctuations;
- Two 16 tf cranes, a 5tf portal crane and a crane runway;
- Two bunkers for bulk cargo loading;
- Drawbridge (CFR type scale of 100 tons), vehicle electronic scale of 80 to, three railroad lines for operating, railroad lines for loading-unloading, grain operating posibilities in direct transshipment from specialized wagons;
- Receiving equipment for bulk chemical fertilizers (reinforced concrete shaft and metal bridge);
- Fertilizer bulk bagging plant for loading into 500/600kg bags;
- Grain storage warehouse with an area of 1.000 m2 (about 3.500 tons);
- General goods warehouse with an area of 785 m2;
- Pavilion warehouse with an area of 1.080 m2;
- Multifunctional hall with an area of 394 m2;
- Concrete platform for storing general goods with an area of 12.250 m2;
- Four LDH raiload locomotives.
Inside the harbor you will find: customs station, customs clearance point. The harbor is equiped with a security guard service, video surveillance and necessary equipment for fire prevention and extinguishing.